We build software like no other company. What we do works and works pretty well because of how was built and the tools we use.
If you get pissed off to be using something and it crashes, we are the same. What we do is well built, complete, and powerful.
We know good things aren't built randomly, but there are few like us, we are an endangered species.
Nowadays, many people program with the mouse moving their two weak fingers instead of freeing the potential of ten fingers whipping the keyboard. Many cry when seeing a console interface, looking everywhere where to click to program. We dance at the console interface, make, compile, and move the machine at our will.
We are a tribe of few. You’ll be in a team where you gonna shine, forget about those companies where de CEO doesn’t even know how to code. Ours uses VIM. Every. Single. Day.
- Design and implement new features to existing projects.
- Write elegant code, of high quality, well documented, and easy to keep up.
- Work in our team to enforce sleek solutions for our clients.
- Clear and effective communication to share your ideas as we innovate and improve our platforms.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams.
- Mathematics / Algorithms.
- Reading Comprehension / Regular Reader.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Advanced: Python / Django / GIT.
- Intermediate: UNIX / Linux command console.
We are a software development company whose purpose is to build technology you can trust. We have been innovating, designing, and developing software for 15 years, custom software according to the customer needs.
Our principles are:
- Overdeliver: Give more value than expected.
- Soul-centered: Be aware of this moment to design all you do.
- Fearless: Take action with arguments following your heart.
- Do what you say: Build trust relations with everyone.
- Better than before: Keep improving yourself and your craft every day.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.