We are neither agencies nor just providers. We are technological allies of each of our clients. To be faithful to our style, we focus on understanding all your pains to impact the business core. What we do works and works pretty well. To get that, we follow a step by step which allows us to catch every detail in each phase of the projects we work on.
We are not afraid of change. We are constantly evolving to respond to the changing needs of the users. The Business Analyst will be in charge of detecting the key factors of our client's businesses and recognizing the final customer needs to transmit them to the developer team.
- Take all the relevant information for the execution and progress of the project according to the client's needs.
- Make the documentation that tells and specifies the project process.
- Participate in every project phase, encouraging the development, solving doubts, giving more information or suggestions.
- Take action in the validation process of the changes to advance in the next steps of each project.
- Work hand in hand with the engineering team to improve the user experience of our products.
- Recognize the opportunities that add valuable information to the project. Build the right solution, and put it into practice.
- Support the Quality Assurance duties.
- Sofware Engineering or related professions.
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- Good spelling.
- Reading comprehension / Regular reader.
- Communication Skills.
We are a software development company whose purpose is to build technology you can trust. We have been innovating, designing, and developing software for 15 years, custom software according to the customer needs.
Our principles are:
- Overdeliver: Give more value than expected.
- Soul-centered: Be aware of this moment to design all you do.
- Fearless: Take action with arguments following your heart.
- Do what you say: Build trust relations with everyone.
- Better than before: Keep improving yourself and your craft every day.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.