We are seeking an experienced and analytical finance director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization's financial operations and improve financial performance.
Duties for the finance director will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing financial strategies, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance.
Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will assist our organization in implementing effective financial strategies, managing debt, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and enhancing investor confidence.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills. The noteworthy finance director should harmonize financial operations, develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with investors.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in financial management.
- Strong aptitude for math and numbers.
- Great written communication skills.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Strong analytical skills.
We are a software development company whose purpose is to build technology you can trust. We have been innovating, designing, and developing software for 15 years, custom software according to the customer needs.
Our principles are:
- Overdeliver: Give more value than expected.
- Soul-centered: Be aware of this moment to design all you do.
- Fearless: Take action with arguments following your heart.
- Do what you say: Build trust relations with everyone.
- Better than before: Keep improving yourself and your craft every day.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.