Diverse platforms on the internet changed many daily processes. Sadly, the user experience fails in many of these sites and doesn't help the users to accomplish what they need.
At Axiacore, long ago we decided to think differently and add real value to people. This brings us important design challenges, and we have to make sure to provide interfaces that communicate so much more than colors.
Our design can be seen, feel, and smells like unboxing something new.
And that's where we need someone who joins our team and turns those problems into opportunities. We are looking for someone who can design aesthetic platforms, moving fast, and feeling powerful, to impact the lives of many others.
We have an amazing team and have a lot of work to move from ideas to visual interfaces.
- Design wireframes for high-fidelity in digital environments.
- Illustrate to give a unique touch.
- Design new features for existing projects.
- Propose user interfaces.
- Design Key Visual (high detail level and esthetic).
- Work closely with the developer's team to create inspirational experiences.
- Illustrator / Sketch / Invision.
- Enough ability to understand the beauty of things.
- At least 2 years of experience in website design.
- Knowledge of usability heuristics (UX).
- Fast learner.
- Regular reader.
We are a software development company whose purpose is to build technology you can trust. We have been innovating, designing, and developing software for 15 years, custom software according to the customer needs.
Our principles are:
- Overdeliver: Give more value than expected.
- Soul-centered: Be aware of this moment to design all you do.
- Fearless: Take action with arguments following your heart.
- Do what you say: Build trust relations with everyone.
- Better than before: Keep improving yourself and your craft every day.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.