Here we describe how we handle our clients' requests and the level of service provided by Axiacore in our Risk Control Service.
Each request is classified into three levels according to its importance (from highest to lowest) for the operation of the client's business.
This level includes:
- Security updates.
- Major programming errors.
- Failure to access production servers.
- Data loss.
- Other issues involving denial of service.
Time to diagnose and propose a solution time for a Level 1 request is up to 30 minutes.
This level includes:
- Graphic problems that prevent functionality.
- Software updates.
- Obtaining data for reports.
- Minor programming errors.
- Development of new functionalities that do not change the logic or structure of the platform.
- Modification of existing functionalities that require adjustment due to incorrect operation.
- Compatibility errors between web browsers.
- Other issues that occasionally involve denial of service.
Time to diagnose and propose a solution time for a Level 2 request is up to 60 minutes.
This level includes:
- Graphical problems that affect the correct visualization.
- Modification of texts.
- Data corruption.
- Other requests that do not imply denial of service.
Time to diagnose and propose a solution time for a Level 3 request is up to 120 minutes.
- The time applies only during business hours.
- The time given is only an estimate to deliver a diagnosis, this does not mean the application of a solution to the problem.
In our desire to generate greater customer satisfaction, we are committed to the following:
- Structure all Axiacore processes under the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- Provide our service effectively and in the shortest possible time.
- Respond to such requests on business days from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Receive requests sent only by the support platform.
Keep in mind that there may be delays caused by extreme situations, such as power loss, Internet, or others. In such cases, where force majeure is considered, the compensation scheme does not apply.
In the event that we breach our service agreement, we will give you the following compensation (at no cost to the client):
|Up to 50% of the agreed time.||1 hour of development.|
|Up to 100% of the agreed time.||2 hours of development.|
|More than 100% of the agreed time.||4 hours of development.|
These compensations apply in case the solution time exceeds the estimated time, and the client is not informed during the response time. In case the client is informed of the additional hours that the solution to a case may take, this compensation will not be applicable.
The compensation will not be redeemable in cash, or other products or services.
The compensation will not be cumulative and will have a maximum validity period of 30 calendar days.
The maximum compensation limit will be 10 hours per month.
The terms of this service level agreement are valid only if the customer informs Axiacore about any problem presented, including all the information about the causes and the steps to replicate the error by another person, so that Axiacore has sufficient information. to make an accurate diagnosis of the problem.
If the reported issue cannot be replicated by Axiacore, the issue will not be addressed. The client must send all the necessary information such as keys, images, browser used, operating system and other information that allows to validate the presence of said problem.
You can visit this link to verify browser support.
5. Emergency maintenance
Axiacore may at its discretion carry out emergency maintenance or updates when it deems necessary without resorting to the client's approval for this purpose, as long as the service is not interrupted by such work.
6. Obligations of the client
The client agrees to:
- To inform in a diligent, precise and comprehensive way about the problems that the portals may present, so that we can act in an agile and efficient way in the solution of the same.
- Verify the correct operation of your local computer and Internet connectivity before reporting any support case.
- Maintain a contingency plan in case the solution of a problem takes longer than expected, and this significantly affects your operation.
- Respond to our support staff about the problems that have been solved and are pending to be confirmed by the client, to be considered finalized.
7. Additional costs
The following work will be charged separately and are not part of any service levels:
- Time in review of non-existent problems, a problem is reported that after reviewing it is detected that said problem does not exist.
- Understanding with personnel who do not have sufficient knowledge of the problem to give clear and precise information.
- Correction of problems caused by a reason other than the one reported that results in loss of time.
- Correction of problems caused by mismanagement or configuration for which the customer is responsible.
- Provide solutions or perform work outside the hours stipulated in this agreement at the express request of the client.
- Restoration of backup copies due to corruption or loss of data due to mishandling by the client.
8. Service availability
Axiacore guarantees 99.9% service availability for its clients who have the Risk Control Service.
|Availability||Out of service by year||Out of service by month|
|99.8%||17.53 hours||87.66 minutes|
|99.9%||8.77 hours||43.83 minutes|
|99.95%||4.38 hours||21.92 minutes|
|99.99%||52.60 minutes||4.38 minutes|
Last updated on August 23, 2021.