Part-Time Project Coordinator.
Austin, Texas. Remote first.
We are looking to improve our internal communication and coordination for work. You will learn about different business industries, cultures, and technology. Work with teams located in the US, Colombia, and Brazil.
- Provide support for projects by coordinating and facilitating meetings (including the ability to take detailed notes that include follow-up responsibilities), tracking project deliverables, and contributing to relevant work content, which may include conducting research and drafting reports, project updates, and content for presentations.
- Ensure that projects run smoothly and that deliverables have the highest quality and are provided on time.
- Provide input to the project team that will help ensure projects are carefully designed to deliver quantifiable impact.
- Provide verbal and written project updates to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Conduct reviews, focus groups, and interviews for projects.
- Draft project reports in collaboration with other project team members.
- Assist with project activities, including completing task descriptions, conducting relevant research, compiling external information, and tracking updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skills in project management, including developing work plans, timelines, tracking deliverables, and coordinating multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues. This includes communicating effectively with team members in various geographic regions and making contributions to the team’s work.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to think strategically, critically, and develop proactive solutions to challenges.
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches.
- Strong familiarity with Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Sheets.
- Love to learn from reading and have a results-oriented mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with software development projects.
- Experience in sales.
- Familiarity with the Texas region.
W2 employee with a pay of $16/hr. This entry-level job position is part-time as scheduled by the projects.
To save you time so you can do what matters most
Our clients will have more freedom to do what they love
- Give more than expected
- Pay attention to detail
- Take action now
- Do what you say
- Get better every day