Diverse platforms on the internet changed many daily processes. Sadly, the user experience fails on many of these sites and doesn't help the users to accomplish what they need.
At Axiacore, long ago, we decided to think differently and add real value to people. This brings us significant design challenges, and we must provide interfaces that communicate so much more than colors.
Our design can be seen, felt, and smells like unboxing something new.
And that's where we need someone who joins our team and turns those problems into opportunities. We are looking for someone who can design aesthetic platforms, moving fast, and feeling powerful, to impact the lives of many others.
We have a fantastic team and have a lot of work to turn from ideas to visual interfaces.
- Design wireframes for high-fidelity in digital environments.
- Illustrate to give a unique touch.
- Design new features for existing projects.
- Propose user interfaces.
- Design Key Visual (high detail level and esthetic).
- Work closely with the developer's team to create inspirational experiences.
- Illustrator / Sketch / Invision.
- Enough ability to understand the beauty of things.
- At least five years of experience in website design.
- Knowledge of usability heuristics (UX).
- Fast learner.
- Regular reader.
To build for those who change the world.
- Act with intention.
- Quality over quantity.
- Evolve or dissolve.