Join our team as
Senior Backend Developer
We build software like no other company —everything we build works and works flawlessly because of how it was built.
If you get pissed off when using poorly built software, we are the same. What we do is well-built, complete, and powerful.
We know good things aren't built randomly. They require work and intention, but there are few who think like us. We are an endangered species.
Nowadays, many people program with the mouse moving their two weak fingers instead of freeing the potential of ten fingers whipping the keyboard. Many cry when they see a console interface, looking everywhere where to click to program. We thrive at the console interface, make, compile, and bend the machine at our will.
We are a tribe of few. You’ll be in a team where you are going to shine. Forget about those companies where de CEO doesn’t know how to code. Ours uses VIM. Every. Single. Day.
- Design and implement new features to existing projects.
- Write elegant code of high quality, well documented, and easy to keep up.
- Work in our team to enforce elegant solutions for our clients.
- Clear and effective communication to share your ideas as we innovate and improve our platforms.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams.
- Mathematics / Algorithms.
- Reading Comprehension / Regular Reader.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Advanced: Python / Django / GIT.
- Intermediate: UNIX / Linux command console.
- At least five years of experience in the field.
We build for freedom.
- Act with intention.
- Value over volume.
- Evolve or dissolve.
- Thirty-two days of annual Paid Time Off.
- Remote work with no office needed.
- Fair pay in USD.
Not for you if
- Money is your top priority.
- Need constant direction.
- Get easily offended.