Join our team as
Senior Product Manager
Are you a product manager passionate about making a difference? Do you thrive on the challenge of bringing game-changing ideas to life? If so, we want you to join our team! We seek an inspired product manager to lead the development and take ownership of our next big project that will change the world.
As the product manager, you will be responsible for taking the idea from concept to launch, working with cross-functional teams to develop and execute the product roadmap, and delivering a product that makes a positive impact. You will join a collaborative environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
- Conduct market research, and understand customer needs and competition to set the product's vision, direction, and goals.
- Write clear and concise product requirements that serve as a blueprint for product development and guide the design and engineering teams.
- Work with stakeholders from various departments such as engineering, design, sales, and marketing to coordinate and ensure all teams are aligned and working towards the same goal.
- Evaluate and prioritize product features based on business value, user feedback, and technical feasibility.
- Regularly review and monitor product development progress to ensure the product is on track for delivery and quality standards are being met.
- Plan and coordinate product launches, create promotional materials and drive customer adoption of the product.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure the product meets the needs and expectations of the target audience.
- Track and analyze product performance using data-driven methods to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the success of product features and launches.
- Ensure compliance with Axiacore policies and standards.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Axiacore services, tools, and our clients' business.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Passion for building world-class products that solve real customer needs.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
We build for freedom.
- Act with intention.
- Value over volume.
- Evolve or dissolve.
- Thirty-two days of annual Paid Time Off.
- Remote work with no office needed.
- Fair pay in USD.
Not for you if
- Money is your top priority.
- Need constant direction.
- Get easily offended.