Join our team as
Senior Web Designer
Diverse platforms on the internet changed many daily processes. Sadly, the user experience fails on many of these sites and doesn't help the users to accomplish what they need.
At Axiacore, long ago, we decided to think differently and add real value to people. This brings us significant design challenges, and we must provide interfaces that communicate so much more than colors.
Our design can be seen, felt, and smells like unboxing something new.
And that's where we need someone who joins our team and turns those problems into opportunities. We are looking for someone who can design aesthetic platforms, moving fast, and feeling powerful, to impact the lives of many others.
We have a fantastic team and have a lot of work to turn from ideas to visual interfaces.
- Design wireframes for high-fidelity in digital environments.
- Illustrate to give a unique touch.
- Design new features for existing projects.
- Propose user interfaces.
- Design Key Visual (high detail level and esthetic).
- Work closely with the developer's team to create inspirational experiences.
- Figma for web design
- Illustrator and Photoshop as complements for design.
- Know what is a 8 pixel grid
- Know what a modular scale is
- Enough ability to understand the beauty of things.
- At least five years of experience in website design.
- Knowledge of usability heuristics (UX).
- Fast learner.
- Regular reader.
We build for freedom.
- Act with intention.
- Value over volume.
- Evolve or dissolve.
- Thirty-two days of annual Paid Time Off.
- Remote work with no office needed.
- Fair pay in USD.
Not for you if
- Money is your top priority.
- Need constant direction.
- Get easily offended.